Plate Bushings

Newton Hunt nhunt@jagat.com
Thu, 07 Sep 2000 09:19:39 -0400

> I could even send a drawing of the jig that I use on my drill press and
> on the bandsaw and would be glad to do so if that is what you want.

Thank you John I would love to see the basic idea.  I do
have a bandsaw and a drill press.  The drill press was the
first power tool I bought.  It is a Sears Crapsman and I
have lived to long regret that purchase but over the years I
have got it to do what I need to do.  The basic problem is
runout but I have solved that by keeping the quill lock snug
and the quill well lubricated.

I am rarely successful in drilling a hole consistently in
the center of a dowel so I would love to see you jig for
doing so.

Oh, by the way, I do know everything, but it keeps falling
out of my basket and gets lost.

		Newton