(organ)

Patricia Neely pneely@thegrid.net
Sun, 10 Sep 2000 08:16:24 -0700

John and List
The model number of that organ is X-TP  I checked the web address you gave
me but did not find that model so to get a service manuel and scematics (
hope I spelt that right?)  Is there another place for me to look the
serviceman who serviced it said it was a Leslie 700 , but the I.D. tag says
its a X-TP  . The belt that drives the two motors is sloppy and it makes
kind of a floppy noisy.  Thank any leads on will be appriciated  I checked
for anything that might be unconnected. It was oiled 4-30-99 it quit working
after that. Pat Neely