..can you make it lighter?

Roger Jolly baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Tue, 12 Sep 2000 17:52:34 -0600

Hi Phil,
           Taper and tail the hammers, will give a big improvement.
Install 13gr leads just behind the sharp notch on AO tapering to 8" back at
B7. Use the wippen assist springs to even out the touch.  The will get them
down to only supporting about 18gms.
Fast and nasty weight off, but it wil make a big difference.
Roger

At 06:51 PM 12/09/00 -0400, you wrote:
>Hi folks.
>
>The patient is a Samick SG-155..and it plays like a Mack Truck(I've driven
>Mack Trucks that play better than this one)..customer doesn't want a full
>reg..she just wants it to play a little lighter..
>
>I could use something quick and effective.
>
>I appreciate it.
>
>Rook

Roger Jolly
Saskatoon, Canada.