business cards

PDtek@AOL.COM PDtek@AOL.COM
Wed, 13 Sep 2000 23:35:29 EDT

In a message dated 9/13/00 10:12:57 PM Central Daylight Time,
btrout@desupernet.net writes:

<< I grew to hate that little machine very quickly, however, because the
pianos
 sounded pretty nasty when I was done.  It didn't stretch the octaves, at
 least not that I knew of, and I always ended up disappointed with the
 results. >>

Actually, you can stretch a piano with the Conn Strobe. You just need to set
the note switch to read the second partial of the lower note of the octave,
set the veneer control to stop the lights, and your ready to tune the upper
note.

Dave Bunch