pianodisk query

Marcel Carey mcpiano@globetrotter.net
Mon, 18 Sep 2000 12:52:42 -0400

C'est un message de format MIME en plusieurs parties.

Hi,

Not being a pianodisc tech, I got a call from a customer that bought a =
YC 153 with pianodisc installed in Florida. I tuned the piano about 3 =
years ago and did major pitch raising and minor regulation. Tried to get =
them to have follow up tunings last year but they refused. Now the =
customer calls me to tell me that the pianodisc system won't work no =
more...

Now, before I go there empty handed, I tried to get to pianodisc website =
to find some kind of technical knowledge but was unable to find =
anything. Is there a website with such technical infos? Is there =
anything I should try to do or just refer them to I don't even know who?

If anyone has knowledge and is willing to share, I'm willing to go out =
there and check things out, but not empty handed.

Marcel Carey
Sherbrooke, QC