mic strings first

Newton Hunt nhunt@jagat.com
Wed, 20 Sep 2000 09:33:50 -0400

> NY     ( I also forgot we don't live in NJ anymore )

Glad to get rid of some folks anyway.  Too many people in
NJ.

Whatever markings are found try to figure out which way they
go that makes stringing sense.  Left right, right left, it
doesn't matter that much, just the sense of it.  If you have
real problems send me the speaking lengths of all notes and
I can design a best fit scale AND a new set of bass strings
that will make the piano sound a foot bigger than it is.

Lots of luck.

		Newton