Enlightenment

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Tue, 26 Sep 2000 09:27:03 -0400

Paul,

I have abandoned using CA glue for replacing ivories.  Maybe the way I did it
was wrong.  I put the accelerator on the keytop and the glue on the wood of the
key.  I have switched to a contact cement which I found in the local hardware
store.  It is very light translucent yellow which means it usually doesn't show
through the ivory.  So far I've had no failures, but I switched fairly recently,
maybe eight months ago.

Regards,
Clyde Hollinger