Whippen / wippen

Tue, 26 Sep 2000 20:09:34 +0200

Grin.... course Newton the key phrase below is "as accepted by the council
and PTG officers of the time"
Meanwhile the rest of the world happily spells this word as they darn well
please. Of note... in the 1913 Websters Dictionary both spellings are given
and have the exact same definition. I have not been able to find either
word in any other dictionary so far.

Nothing to krangle about really... that is of course unless you fancy a
roll in the mud... :)

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.