Aural?

Ray T. Bentley Ray@Bentley.net
Thu, 28 Sep 2000 10:42:13 -0500

Kristinn,

I tuned aurally for 18 years before buying an SAT.  I used it for two years,
and switched to RCT which I like best.  It seems to save an average of 10 to
15 minutes per tuning.  Every tuning is a combination of aural and visual.
I think the ear is definitely superior in setting clean unisons.

Thanks for the compliment on the Columbus post.  I also have a background of
35 years of classroom teaching.  Perhaps that's why those kinds of facts
stick with me.

Ray T. Bentley, RPT
Alton, IL