Whippen / wippen

Newton Hunt nhunt@jagat.com
Fri, 29 Sep 2000 10:04:03 -0400

I's be needin' 'big' or 'large' wichevr come first.

If you have them check the council notes of two or three
years earlier.  It took a LONG time to put that sucker
together.

My God, so many of those folks have gone on to the happy
grounds for tuners.  I hope _I_ get to go there!.

Thank you for bringing back some very fond memories and
reminding me that I am more fallible that I am willing to
admit.

I asked to be put on that committee because I had definite
preferences for words but bowed to the collective wisdom of
those committee members that spend a lot of time on the
project.  Those were wise and accomplished men whose
cumulative experience spanned centuries.  I wish they were
with us yet.

If I disremember (I can forget why I got out of my chair by
the time I am on my feet) then excuse this dottering old man
loosing his marbles faster than he can pick them up.

Maybe we should tell everyone in the world, send the rest a
post card, to change the spelling of two or three words.
Now wouldn't that be fun?  (snide grin).

Hope all is well with you and have a great weekend.

Tuesday off to Illinois for a week.

		Newton