Portable table

Robert A. Anderson fndango@azstarnet.com
Sun, 31 Dec 2000 19:14:37 -0700

Hi, Dan. Sorry to have left that info out of my post. I bought the table
from Norman Cantrell, phone #580-355-5003. If I remember correctly it
cost $250 two years ago and well worth it.

It also occurs to me that I should have added a detail about my hand
truck - it has a pair of extra wheels so it can act as a four wheel
dolly. I can lean the handle end into my station wagon, lift the bottom
end up, and slide the unit in on its wheels. Mine is a medium weight
hand truck. I suppose one could fit those extra wheels (swivel casters)
to any hand truck. They have proved useful to me.

Happy New Year to all.

Bob Anderson
Tucson, AZ