New Year.

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Mon, 1 Jan 2001 11:23:52 EST

Et Al;

Since I haven't written anything to pianotech so far this year......I just
wanted to break my personal drought of posting to wish each and every one of
you......... Happy New Year!!!!

May this year bring a few of your dreams to fruition.
May this year progress in such manner that you develop new dreams for the
future.
May this year contain joy, health and happiness for you.
May this year challenge you to actually be what you want to be.
May this year bring peace, love, patience and understanding to us all.
Jim Bryant (FL)