EU Yamaha / American Yamaha

Fri, 05 Jan 2001 08:55:16 +0100

We dont have any examples of a PT 100 here in Bergen so I cant
answer that part of your question. Actually I cant answer the
other part either.... grin.. at least with any certainty. But I
cant imagine that the scales would differ. Would seem like a lot
of effort to go through for .... welll... for what  ???

There may be a fellow down in the south west of Norway that has
one of those PT100's. He's been to Yamaha Japan for training.. I
think he was there for a couple years actually.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.