Electric piano

Sat, 06 Jan 2001 12:25:49 +0100

Yess yess.... we all understand that you think of this as
elitism, and we are all aware that some others do not, rather
viewing with disdane these low end pianos. I happen to aggree
with the later when it comes to it... So what ??

Its certainly not a big enough deal to carry on a life long war
or crusade about. As I have said before... that some dont like
these things... and express that viewpoint, has some nice
positive effects as well... non the least of these that newbies
and techs who have some affinity for this kind of work get just
that much more to do.

To each their own.

--
Richard Brekne