OT - the undeliverable mail saga

Hans E. Sanders hesand01@louisville.edu
Sun, 07 Jan 2001 13:30:54 -0500

Hello Brian,
here I am, Hans Sander. I saw three undeliverable mails to my address. I have no idea what is going on, but finally I got this, your message? Thank you very much. From Johannesburg, South Africa, welcome to Louisville, KY. I am the head technician here at the University of Louisville, School of Music. Taking care of around 120 instruments, 4 concert grands in our main recital hall. I still like it, but my youngest daughter just graduated from college and got a job at a major company in Cincinatti with a starting salary of $51.000.00. Something to think about. Take care
Hans Sander, RPT

>>> lawsonic@global.co.za 01/06/01 10:54AM >>>
Out of interest I tried to send mail to hesand01@gwise.louisville.edu and
also get undeliverable mail. I wrote to the webmaster of louisville
university - no reply yet, but his mail didn't bounce

Brian Lawson, RPT, MPT
Johannesburg, South Africa