OT - the undeliverable mail saga

Brian Lawson lawsonic@global.co.za
Sun, 7 Jan 2001 20:32:28 +0200

Well there you go, it was the gwise bit in the email address that was wrong,
best that you resubscribe with the correct address.

Brian Lawson, RPT, MPT
Johannesburg, South Africa

----- Original Message -----
From: "Hans E. Sanders" <hesand01@louisville.edu>
To: <pianotech@ptg.org>
Sent: Sunday, January 07, 2001 8:30 PM
Subject: Re: OT - the undeliverable mail saga

> Hello Brian,
> here I am, Hans Sander. I saw three undeliverable mails to my address. I
have no idea what is going on, but finally I got this, your message? Thank
you very much. From Johannesburg, South Africa, welcome to Louisville, KY. I
am the head technician here at the University of Louisville, School of
Music. Taking care of around 120 instruments, 4 concert grands in our main
recital hall. I still like it, but my youngest daughter just graduated from
college and got a job at a major company in Cincinatti with a starting
salary of $51.000.00. Something to think about. Take care