SV: Off to Iceland! (OT)

Kristinn Leifsson istuner@islandia.is
Mon, 08 Jan 2001 12:00:01 +0000

Hi,
Donīt worry for me, I like a good glass of wine or two, and I donīt mind
sitting in an outside hot tub watching fireworks and northern lights
coupled with a small glass of sherry.
I know the pain of tuning a piano TWO days after a *nice* beer-, white
wine-, cocktail- and 10-shots-of-tequila-consuming evening and I donīt
particularly fancy that.  Also going to nightclubs the night before tuning
for a concert is not a good idea.  Itīs funny, it was only there, when I
finally arrived at the grand that I found out that the blasts from the day
before had affected me. I had no problem speaking to people, no trouble
listening to the radio or doing all the everyday things.  But it took me
three hours to tune the sucker.

Just shows the intricacies of our work,

Kristinn

P.S. Donīt bother telling me about ear-plugs...I know. :-)