Off to Iceland! [OT]

Mon, 08 Jan 2001 08:49:11 +0100

Kristinn Leifsson wrote:

> Hi,
>
> obviously you´ve been writing posts whilst sipping on a nice Chablis,
> again, haven´t you? <g>
>
> We don´t use inches here, ever.  However I have a micrometer that uses the
> new revolutionary "metric system".

Actually... I meant it. I realize that we use the metric system over here... but I
find having a basic inch based measuring tools quite handy to have. I have almost
all my lenth measuring tools so that they read both ways.  Saves the time of
figuring the one over to the other.

> I would like to know what the long thingee with the red whatwasit might
> be.  You can just write to me privately the next time you´re in the
> chemical state to divulge such volatile information.
>
> Kristinn

Was quite sober... was just kidding.. and hope all is well.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.