"pulley" keys

Mon, 08 Jan 2001 17:09:22 +0100

Lance Lafargue wrote:

> Hey Richard, in a T-handle, not drill at all...no heat, lots of control.
> I'm getting the CF tool to experiment.  Thanks,

Thanks to you as well... do me a favour will you ??? After you use the CF tool
for a bit... let me know how you feel about the two different methods.  I used
to use something a bit similiar to your T-handle-upsidedown drillbit, but
stopped after a class with Leroy Edwards in Oslo a ways back.

Would be interesting to hear how you compare the two.

Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.
Bergen, Norway
mailto:Richard.Brekne@grieg.uib.no