My first pinblock and it's a Mason & Hamlin !!!!!

FIXPIANOS@AOL.COM FIXPIANOS@AOL.COM
Mon, 8 Jan 2001 23:18:18 EST

In a message dated 01/08/01 10:38:13 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Wimblees@AOL.COM writes:

<<
 Was you first tuning on Mason & Hamlin B, much less a A, or even a Steinway?
 My suggestion would be to buy a very cheap grand, that is ready for the junk
 yard, and do a pin block for it, before you tackle the M&H B.

Thanks for the advice but it's sitting in my shop. Is it doweled? If so, how
many and approximately where? Thanks......................dy