just business

Jeannie Grassi jgrassi@silverlink.net
Mon, 8 Jan 2001 20:34:24 -0800

Hi Don,
Good one!  Thanks.

>>For those newer technicians (and perhaps some older ones too!)<<

As far as I'm concerned, we need to periodically review and update our
business procedures, just as we do with our technical skills.  However, some
"seasoned" technicians don't change or update the latter either.

jeannie

Jeannie Grassi, RPT
Assistant Editor, Piano Technicians Journal
mailto:jgrassi@silverlink.net

For those newer technicians (and perhaps some older ones too!)

http://www.ultimate.org/basics/bizplan/

Regards,

mailto:drose@dlcwest.com
http://donrose.xoasis.com/