Who needs piano technicians?

pianomarv pianomarv@home.com
Thu, 11 Jan 2001 05:09:24 -0800

Hello David,
Good questions and I wish I knew the answers.  Are you in the PTG?  The PTG
sends out a Membership Directory to all of its members.  This directory will
only tell you the current PTG membership of a given area but thats a very good
start.  Usually, not always, the piano technicians you will need to be
concerned about belong to the guild.  Hope that helps you a bit.
----Marvin McDonald