Who needs,,,,,,,,,,

Kevin E. Ramsey ramsey@extremezone.com
Thu, 11 Jan 2001 18:20:42 -0700

    Carol Beigel wrote:

"Steinway and Sons is so=20
desperate for field techs in New York city, that they take people off =
the=20
streets and train them."

    So that explains it. I knew one guy here in Phoenix who had hitched =
a ride in the back of a pick-up truck all the way from Seattle to work =
here. He was a little weird, if you know what I mean. He was almost =
homeless, and yet he said that he once worked for Steinway, had a little =
photo ID to prove it.=20
    They put out a good product, after it's finished by a qualified =
tech; it certainly doesn't come that way from the factory.=20

Flame suit is on, but before you flick your bic, have you worked on one, =
straight from the factory lately?  They are only rivaled by the Baldwin =
hallmark of quality.=20

    (Double bagging the flame suit)