Yamaha C7 Pinblock Fit

jolly roger baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Thu, 11 Jan 2001 21:10:18 -0600

Hi Todd,
             The tuning stability problem sounds very bad, I have no doubt
a new pin block may be require.
But for what it is worth, I had an ultra unstable Yamaha, and it was caused
by a seperation of the inner to outer rim.  It may be worth a close look.
Check the bearing carefully with a compound gauge, over the 2 week tuning
period.
Regards Roger