Yamaha C7 Pinblock Fit

Todd L Mapes foxmeadow@juno.com
Fri, 12 Jan 2001 06:10:38 -0600

Brian,

Pinblock replacement was my friend's first inclination.  I think I forgot
to mention that the pins were not loose in the block.  I did mention that
it was only 20 years old and I thought most people would not think a
pinblock would become worn out in that short of time (not addressing this
directly to you Brian.)

Todd

On Thu, 11 Jan 2001 19:53:19 -0500 "Brian Trout" <btrout@desupernet.net>
writes:
> Hi Todd,
>
> And of course, the other option, replace the pinblock.  Ya know
> what?  I'd
> bet that for what they'd spend for the next year's tunings, they
> could have
> the piano restrung with a new pinblock and a complete Dampp-Chaser
> system
> installed for not much more money than just all those flippin'
> tunings.
> How's that for a sales job??
>
> I vote for a new pinblock.  'Course, what would you expect from
> someone who
> likes making them??  :-)
>
> Good luck,
>
> Brian Trout