Yamaha C7 Pinblock Fit

Todd L Mapes foxmeadow@juno.com
Fri, 12 Jan 2001 06:07:00 -0600

Jim,

Make a suggestion as to what other cause there might be.  My friend is a
competent RPT and I don't doubt his evaluation.  Perhaps, though, you
could shed some light on the matter, since you seem to be so
knowledgeable about Yamaha construction techniques?  What other problems
have you run into that caused tuning instability.  My friend said it took
him 20 minutes to set one unison.  How's that for instability?

Todd

On Thu, 11 Jan 2001 17:42:53 EST JIMRPT@aol.com writes:
> Whoa Todd!
>
>  Are you or your friend sure this is the cause of any tuning
> instability?

> My view.
> Jim Bryant (FL)

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!