Journal on CD

Carol Beigel carolrpt@hotmail.com
Fri, 12 Jan 2001 09:49:22 -0500

The "old reprint kit CD" is in fact those 6 bound reprint kits on CD rom.
That is Bridges and Soundboard Repair; Dampers, Trapwork & Actions Centers;
General Repair; Hammers & Touchweight; Keys; Pinblocks and Plates;
Rebuilding Skills; Soundboard Installation; and Stirnging, Crown and
Downbearing.  This CD was produced and 1998 and has been continuously
adverstised in the Piano Technicians Journal for $100.  It was produced
using Adobe Acrobat 3.0 and all the scans were done at 72 dpi.  This is fine
for viewing on a monitor, or printing out text, but it was difficult to see
and print the photographs.  As in any Adobe PDF product, is is somewhat
searchable.

Carol Beigel, RPT
Greenbelt, Maryland