adjusting capstans

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Fri, 12 Jan 2001 08:50:38 -0600

------------------------------------
>This idea came to me about 2:30 AM last night as I was eye balling the
>ceiling. It's really true that necessity is the mother of invention. I hope
>I don't need to do this but it *does* seem to be the only way. What do you
>think?
>
>Howard S. Rosen, RPT

Very ingenious. Beats the heck out of removing the stack 714 times. One
other possibility from a fellow long arm. With all the keys in, look from
the rear, and reach over the top to come in from the front with your brand
new zig-zag custom capstan spear. Either way, you're going to need a new
neck and shoulder by the time you get done, but this might actually be quicker.

Just a thought.

Ron N