Windows 2000...Attn Mac Users! Delete this post!!!

D.Martens cybertuner@planet.nl
Fri, 12 Jan 2001 22:48:36 +0100

>>Hmm..  looks like if my father decides to upgrade his computer I'll have
have a dual-boot DOS option.<<

check out www.powerquest.com  ,  you'll find some nice disaster prevention
and recoveryprograms there. ( partition magic has  the "bootmagic" utility,
for dualboot options.)  With the Easy Restore program,  you can recover from
disaster in less than 20 minutes to a fully 'fresh windows installed '
environment with only one or two clicks.

.

Duncan.