How to go adjusting that fly in the window...

Billbrpt@AOL.COM Billbrpt@AOL.COM
Sat, 13 Jan 2001 00:08:08 EST

In a message dated 1/12/01 10:57:36 PM Central Standard Time,
btrout@desupernet.net (Brian Trout) writes:

I had two suggestions but I'm afraid Conrad beat me to both.  I narrowed the
shank on my tool so that it is very thin to be able to fit in between the
dowel type let off buttons that many actions have.

Secondly, just as with the hammer line suggestion I had, depress the key or
as Conrad said, tilt the jack so that the screw you need to reach becomes
more easily accessible.  Even though you need to see it at rest to see if it
is regulated properly, you can turn the screw in any other point of travel,
then check it when it returns.  The difference between being exactly right
and a little off is always just a tweak away, one way or the other.

Bill Bremmer RPT
Madison, Wisconsin