Windows 2000...Attn Mac Users! Delete this post!!!

Phil Bondi tito@PhilBondi.com
Sat, 13 Jan 2001 06:52:37 -0500

I think we've all heard the horror stories about Windows and their Operating
systems.

Personally, they would be miles ahead going back to the architecture of
Windows 3.1.  When I upgraded to '95 from 3.1, the person who did it for me
called '95 a very 'insecure' Operating System..I didn't know what he meant
until I bought a new box with '98 installed, and that is more insecure than
95. NT is "suppose" to clean all of this up, but how long are we going to
fall for that?

Suddenly, IMacs don't look so ugly to me....

roo(k)