Ronald Sanford

Leslie W Bartlett lesbart1@juno.com
Sat, 13 Jan 2001 17:06:11 -0600

I just returned from the Memorial Service for Ronald Sanford, who passed
away last Wednesday in his home, very unexpectedly. The PTG has lost one
of the truly great men with the passing of Ronald.

For those who have known him, we are attempting to put together a scrap
of anecdotes, memories, reflections, and notes of appreciation for help
he has offered so many struggling technicians.  This will be presented to
Merle within the next couple of months.

Please send any thoughts or notes to Ronnie Ip <ronnieip@yahoo.com>, or
to myself through the above e-mail address with "Ronald Sanford" in the
subject line, or to
my home address
16315 Laluna Drive
Houston, TX 77083