Results are In! Re: moisture in wool or wood.

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Sat, 13 Jan 2001 18:03:09 EST

Ron wrote:

 Yep that's right but I haven't been slacking off......I just haven't been
able to get the results to come out the way I want them too yet! :-)

Actually one thing is leading to another and I am repeating each test three
times with three different samples of the same cloth, i.e. bushing, frontrail
and back rail. Also because of the flange quotient involved I have
constructed some flanges from different materials and am measuring the
resistance in various stages.............I haven't forgotten about it...... I
am still working ....hopefully I will have some definitive results/answers
before too long.
Jim Bryant (FL)