Who needs piano technicians? Duffer?

Barrie Heaton Piano@a440.co.uk
Sun, 14 Jan 2001 12:07:11 +0000

In article <3A610E05.C7A9CB5E@grieg.uib.no>, Richard Brekne
<Richard.Brekne@grieg.uib.no> writes

>Barrie Heaton wrote:
>
>> In article <3A606BA6.C4ADA19F@grieg.uib.no>, Richard Brekne
>> <Richard.Brekne@grieg.uib.no> writes
>> >
>> >Yes...Barrie... I know this... exactly what I said... we ALL know this.. but hey...
>thats
>> >different subject matter then the one she brought up. I mean... I aggree with your
>> >paragraph... it just doesnt have anything at all to do with what she her posting
>was
>> >about.
>>
>> Yes it does
>
>Er... noooooo it does not... because
>

>> just because some one becomes member does not make them a
>> better tech,  unless they take part in what is on offer, have 100% of
>> the PTG members taken a class of some sort.
>
>.....this doesnt have anything to do with that her statement either.... Jimminees
>Barry... all
>she said is that for every member of the PTG... there are  at least one duffers...
>which she
>went on to clarify (after being asked to) in a fashion which doesnt quite fit your area
>of
>criticism...

That was not in the email I was replying to, I was replying to the last
para ot her reply which I did explain in my follow  up to you, an went
to say the just because you become a member you are not over night a
better tuner.

We can pick the email to death but in the end it is down to personal
interpretation.

Kind Regards

Barrie,

--