NAMM convention...

robert goodale rrg@nevada.edu
Sun, 14 Jan 2001 21:37:21 -0800

I will be there.  It is only about a five hour drive from here and I have
relatives about twenty minutes away from the convention center.  I used to
live there.  "Protocol" is just casual attire and wear COMFORTABLE shoes!
Nothing specific to see unless you want to.  Just wander around and be amazed
at how huge the music industry is!!

Rob Goodale, RPT
Las Vegas, NV