NAMM convention...

Nichols nicho@lascruces.com
Mon, 15 Jan 2001 10:25:53 -0700

At 03:20 PM 1/14/01 -0800, you wrote:
>Anyone attending next week's NAMM convention in Aneheim? This would be my
>FIRST time attending, so I'm not sure of what the "protocol" is. Also,
>having never been to one of these events, is it something that members of
>this forum would recommend I attend? If so, how do i get a pass? Thanks!
>
>Terry Peterson
>Associate Member PTG
>Los Angeles, CA

Terry,
	Get the pass thing taken care of ASAP, like through a dealer. As for the
show, grab the book when you can and map out a strategy. Be prepared for a
second or third trip to "mop-up".
One thing of great importance:  EAR PLUGS!!!

Oh, and thanks, Diane, for the plug (and the plugs). By all means come by
the SAMA booth (484) and see what they do.

Guy