feltmakers vs hammermakers

Barrie Heaton Piano@a440.co.uk
Tue, 16 Jan 2001 15:23:55 +0000

There is the other factor "human" I was watching the final hammer shaper
at Hereburger years ago (not in the same league as Rener) I ask, if he
did  all the hammers, he said yes  he made it look so easy the way he
used the big knife.  However, my point, if he leaves or kicks the
bucket, theere will be a change in quality.

So at the same time they changed felt, they may have lost a key worker
lots of small things that added up.

Barrie,

--
Barrie Heaton      PGP key on request           http://www.a440.co.uk/