web site

Leslie W Bartlett lesbart1@juno.com
Tue, 16 Jan 2001 12:08:18 -0600

A local called me today to say I had failed to include the web site for
the article about the work of Ronald and Merle Sanford. Ronald passed
away unexpectedly last week, until his death, he was not willing that he
be "publicized".  Merle felt that it would be agreeable to make this
address available- it's a marvelous legacy for the kind of work for which
they were known.

http://www.texaschapbookpress.com/magellanslog10/ballade1.htm

I thought I pasted it in, before. Maybe senility......  I can't remember.
But it's pasted in this time, for sure. If it somehow doesn't come out on
the final product, I'll type it in by hand, but it's so long that I'l
likely make mistakes.
les bartlett
houston
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!