Piano Warrenty/False Beats

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Tue, 16 Jan 2001 17:26:31 -0600

>We both know the only way to really solve this problem is to either
>discontinue the use of bridge pins as we know them and develop something
>else entirely, or switch to horizontally laminated bridge cap stock.
>
>I realize that neither of these options has much chance of being adopted
>right away. They are simply not 'traditional.'
>
>Del

Yea we do, and no they aren't. Pity. So perhaps for those very reasons, the
manufacturers should be bugged about it at every opportunity. Kawai did,
after all, have the sense and guts to buck tradition and entrenched
plastiphobia with the ABS action parts. Maybe eventually, the builders will
answer the warranty hotline instead of the designers and start a thought
process or two. Somebody's got to do it.

Ron N