Piano Warrenty/False Beats

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Wed, 17 Jan 2001 11:18:22 EST

Kent wrote:

<<"We would authorize 2 service calls. one to let the tension down on the
strings, remove the affected bridge pins and re-inforce with a marine grade
epoxy such as West systems. the second call would be to reinstall the strings
and tune the piano.">>

Terry, et al:
 I must admit that I was wrong, and say that I am very pleasantly surprised
with this post. Hopefully this augers well for a more responsve attitude from
S&S than has been demonstrated in the past.
 Thanks for making this a public post Kent.
Jim Bryant (FL)