voicing w/ alc/water

Erwinpiano Erwinpiano@email.msn.com
Fri, 19 Jan 2001 16:12:50 -0800

Hi Del
Would you mind revealing the price on line ( of stwy A 3)or should I call.
Was wondering what current types of hmmr. your  using. The ables in general
are made tooo hard .I don't get it,whats the point. I know if I've needled
them into oblivion ooops I mean submission ,they sound quite good.  I
pesonnally think overly hard hammers in general are not as voicing stable
even if thoroughly needled but they do have there place I'm told.Hate what
that does to my elbow too
Dale.