harp temp

Phil Bondi tito@PhilBondi.com
Sat, 20 Jan 2001 14:22:44 -0500

Wim, I can only speak for the one customer I have that was, at one time, a
Harpist with the Minnesota Orchestra..or maybe Minneapolis..anyway..

she likes her higher intervals more pure on her piano..I'm thinking it's
because of what she has been hearing from her harp for the majority of her
life.

how I make her happy is by tuning, in ET, with very little stretch.

I tried using the SAT with her once, and that was too much stretch, if that
helps at all.

I suppose she would be a candidate for a Young Temperment, once I gain more
confidence with my HT's.

Ed...Bill...do you agree?

roo(k)