Voice Chat

Garret Traylor garret_traylor@hotmail.com
Sat, 20 Jan 2001 14:53:41 -0500

Greetings all,

If you have a few minutes come by and visit our new voice chat at the
convention website.

I will be around Saturday if you need some help. Please feel free to call me
336-887-4266 and I can walk you through it.

Instructions:
1. Select the hyper-link below.

2. Click on the telephone at the bottom of the Live Voice Chat page.

3. This process will take a few minutes, so be patient.

4. If asked, you will need to install the plug-in. (one time only)

screen name. (one time only)

6. Once you reach the TELCOPOINT screen you will see your screen name appear
in the participants listing box along with anyone else in the room.

7. You will need to press your "Ctrl" key to talk.

8. You can modify you user settings at any time by clicking on the
TELCOPOINT hearme logo at the bottom of the chat module.

9. PLEASE NOTE: It will take a few minutes for the screens to appear but it
does work.  Hope to see you there.

-Garret