Pin depth.

David Love davidlovepianos@hotmail.com
Sun, 21 Jan 2001 07:32:28 -0000

Another way is to attach a piece of piano wire to the drill so that it
extends down near the drill bit.  You can attach the wire to the drill with
tape.  Set the wire so that the distance from the end of the wire to the end
of the drill bit is the depth that you want.  When the drill penetrates to
that depth, the piece of piano wire will touch the bridge.

David Love