QUERY: hammer/string interaction

John Musselwhite john@musselwhite.com
Sun, 21 Jan 2001 16:10:27 -0700

At 10:12 AM 1/21/2001 -0800, Dale wrote:

>Hi  Newton
>  Hey the kimball film is on a video is that a request that I should go into
>the video business. There seems to be some interest hmmm.
>Dale Erwin

Please check the copyright restrictions first. Who actually owns the
film... Kimball? Have they placed it in the "public domain" free from
restrictions?

That being said, I'd like a copy too, as would all of us. Wouldn't it be
nice if it could be put on the new Journal CD-Rom!

                 John
John Musselwhite, RPT    -     Calgary, Alberta Canada
http://www.musselwhite.com  http://canadianpianopage.com/calgary
email: john@musselwhite.com    http://www.mp3.com/fatbottom