custom designed Imperial Bosie

Calin Tantareanu dnu@fx.ro
Mon, 22 Jan 2001 02:19:33 +0200

Do you have some pictures of the piano?

Calin
http://calintantareanu.tripod.com
__________________________
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: VOCE88@AOL.COM=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Sunday, January 21, 2001 3:24 PM
  Subject: custom designed Imperial Bosie

  Howdy all,=20

  I think I may have played my #1 favorite piano!! A customer special =
ordered=20
  an Imperial, but also TOTALLY customized the instrument. He chose =
custom=20
  inlays in a rosewood "rococo" style - and thought the look of the =
piano would=20
  more balanced at this length (9'6") if the rim were wider.=20

  So we ordered it with a deeper rim than Bosie had ever built before. =
The=20
  result is one MASSIVE piano. Don't get me wrong - we have sold =
Imperials=20
  before, but this one is phenomenal! If anyone is near Philadelphia, =
Pa. - it=20
  is worth the ride.=20

  OK - end of rant.=20

  Richard Galassini=20