CTE

Billbrpt@AOL.COM Billbrpt@AOL.COM
Tue, 23 Jan 2001 08:18:17 EST

In a message dated 1/23/01 6:57:31 AM Central Standard Time, ilvey@jps.net=20
(David Ilvedson, RPT) writes:

> Am I mistaken in the belief that CTE's are prohibited from advertising or=20
> promoting themselves as such? =A0Is this only to the general public. =A0
>=20
> David I.

You're absolutely right, David. =A0So now that you have the documented evide=
nce=20
that I have advertised being a CTE to the public, revealed the scores of an=20
Examinee, insulted scores PTG Members (the whole list of which you've been=20
keeping until just the right moment), you can contact your RVP about having=20
me kicked out, as you've been wanting to do for so long. Go ahead, go for it=
.=20
=A0You'll be the hero of the day.

But just in case you're just too chicken to try to pick such a fight, try=20
thinking about something worthwhile to write instead.

Bill Bremmer RPT
Madison, Wisconsin