New, Improved Baldwins

Pianofxrguy@AOL.COM Pianofxrguy@AOL.COM
Thu, 25 Jan 2001 07:59:24 EST

In a message dated 01/23/2001 11:36:15 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
purdy@oak.cats.ohiou.edu writes:

> .  They were fine when they got here but over the Christmas break the
> regulation went completely out the window

I have a couple of these grands at a small college in Mishawaka, Ind. and had
the same thing happen. There is another piano in the same room as one of
them, so I couldn't blame the lack of humidity control alone. Baldwin Piano
Tech. Serv. did approve a small sum for re-regulating the entire action, so I
assume that it has happened elsewhere. I haven't been able to determine if
the problem is materials or what.
       John Stroup