Essex Musings

larudee@pacbell.net larudee@pacbell.net
Sun, 28 Jan 2001 15:52:16 -0800

Jeannie,

As I explained in a private message to Patrick Draine, the place name is fairly
obvious.  However, since there's no obvious connection between the place name
and the piano, so I was wondering if there's a second (hidden) meaning.  The
origin of Estey isn't obvious either, unless you know how it used to be
spelled.

Paul