bittersweet day

Tony Caught caute@optusnet.com.au
Mon, 29 Jan 2001 15:09:31 +0930

Hi Willem,

I suppose this happens to us all at some stage. I remember how many =
times in the last 33 years that things did not go as planned, back to =
the planning board for the next venture. But, I am glad that I am a =
piano tuner, that I can just make a few phone calls and be back in =
business.

I always remember that its through piano tuning that got me the money to =
start off on these other ventures so I guess it not too bad a =
profession.

But it still hurts.

Regards

Tony Caught
Australia
caute@optusnet.com.au

  My friends=20

  Yesterday was a bittersweet day for me. After 7 years in the retail =
business,=20
  I closed my store. Some of you might recall that I moved into a new, =
bigger=20
  store this summer, with great expectation. Unfortunately, the economic =
slow=20
  down took it's toll on my sales. Willem=20